Data protection declaration
- Your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR (e.g. IP address) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and taking into account the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following regulations inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- The processing of personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR is lawful according to Art. 6 GDPR if one of the following conditions is met:
- a) The data subject has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- e) the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to the controller;
- f) processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child acts.
- The processing of special personal data (e.g. health data) within the meaning of Art. 9 Para. 1 1 GDPR is lawful in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 GDPR if one of the following conditions is met:
- – there is an explicit consent of the person;
- – the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or in the case of actions by the courts in the context of their judicial work.
- There is no automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
- The operator ensures the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, taking into account the principle of proportionality, by means of suitable technical measures.
- If, contrary to expectations, there is a breach of data protection, the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 33 GDPR and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 GDPR will be notified.
This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are redirected to other sites via links on our site, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
Duration of data storage
The duration of the storage of the data transmitted by you depends on the legal storage obligations.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Data transmitted as part of the contractual relationship will only be passed on to third parties (Art. 4 No. 10 GDPR) if you have expressly given your consent (Art. 4 No. 11 GDPR) or if the transfer is necessary to fulfill the contract. Consent can be revoked informally at any time. Data collected by visiting the website is only collected by third parties who are expressly named below.
Responsible in the sense of the GDPR
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as other data protection laws applicable in the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Karl-Jarres-Str. 155 155
Telefon: +49 152 335 36 811
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
These cookies enable us to automatically recognize when you visit our site again that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined period of time. The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR required. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no
Cookies auf Ihrem Computer gespeichert werden oder stets ein Hinweis erscheint, bevor ein neuer Cookie angelegt wird. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our website without providing any personal information.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type/ browser version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to subsequently check this data if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Ein Vertrag über die Auftragsverarbeitung wurde mit unserem Hoster geschlossen.
Auf diesen Internetseiten werden externe Schriften, Google Fonts verwendet. Google Fonts ist ein Dienst der Google Inc. („Google“). Die Einbindung dieser Web Fonts erfolgt durch einen Serveraufruf, in der Regel ein Server von Google in den USA. Hierdurch wird an den Server übermittelt, welche unserer Internetseiten Sie besucht haben. Auch wird die IP-Adresse des Browsers des Endgerätes des Besuchers dieser Internetseiten von Google gespeichert.
Die Rechtmäßigkeit der Verwendung ergibt sich aus Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO
www.late-fly.eu & Advocardo Consulting
The website www.late-fly.eu is a product of the law firm Advocardo Consulting. The object of the service is the enforcement of claims for damages arising from air travel. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and f) GDPR.
This personal data is not stored on the server.
This personal data is not stored on the server. By using the links you get to the respective websites of the third-party providers (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, Skype) and can also share our content. No data transfer takes place when you visit our website. As soon as you have called up the third-party provider’s website, you are in the area of responsibility of the respective third-party provider, so that their data protection declaration or their declarations on the use of data also apply. We have no influence on this, but to avoid unnecessary data transfer, we recommend that you log out of the respective third-party provider before using a corresponding link, so that usage profiles cannot be created by the third-party provider simply by using the link.
Inquiry by email, telephone
If you contact us by e-mail or telephone, your request, including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR if your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing the inquiries addressed to us.
The data you sent to us via contact requests will remain with us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Security of your data / SSL encryption
In accordance with the legal regulation according to § 13 para. 7 TMG, this site uses SSL encryption, recognizable by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Transmitted data cannot be read by third parties if SSL encryption is activated.
This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You can request information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include a confirmation, correction, restriction, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of a given consent and the objection. Statutory retention requirements remain unaffected.
Your rights arise in particular from the following standards of the GDPR:
- Article 7 para. 3 – Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
- Article 12 – Transparent information, communication and modalities for exercising the rights of the data subject
- Artikel 13 – Informationspflicht bei Erhebung von personenbezogenen Daten bei der betroffenen Person
- Article 14 – Information to be provided when the personal data have not been collected from the data subject
- Article 15 – Right of access of the data subject, right to confirmation and to be provided with a copy of the personal data
- Article 16 – Right to rectification
- Article 17 – Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- Article 18 – Right to restriction of processing
- Article 19 – Obligation to notify in relation to rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
- Artikel 20 – Recht auf Datenübertragbarkeit
- Article 21 – Right to object
- Article 22 – Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- Article 77 – Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To exercise your rights (with the exception of Art. 77 GDPR), please contact the office named under “Responsible within the meaning of the GDPR” (e.g. by email).
Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Friedrichstr. 219 219
Tel.: +49 (0)30 13889-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 2155050
(Please check the above-mentioned website before contacting us to ensure that the contact details are still up-to-date)